- Florida beach-goers told to beware flesh-eating bacteria in water
- Lundergan Grimes uses ‘war on women’ strategy to attack McConnell
- Rep. Jeff Miller: ‘Ain’t no leash for VA’
- Al Qaeda nets $125M from ransom payoffs from Europe since 2008
- Ohio Gov. John Kasich cruising to re-election: survey
- Landslide hits Indian village; 150 may be trapped
- Albania bank loses $7M in theft; police arrest 2
- Gov. Mike Pence irked as Obama sends illegals to Indiana on sly
- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
- Nancy Pelosi: Deporting kids un-Christian, sends them ‘into a burning building’
Topic - linkedin
LinkedIn looks at where most recent grads move for work after leaving school.
Professional networking site LinkedIn is proposing to add office space in its hometown in Silicon Valley, a newspaper reported.
Stephens Inc. is joining a new thriving, albeit risky, venture: social media.
Major technology firms have released new data on how often they are ordered to turn over customer information to the government for secret national security investigations, resulting in the collection of data on thousands of Americans.
Freed by a recent legal deal with government lawyers, major technology firms released new data Monday on how often they are ordered to turn over customer information for secret national security investigations - figures that show that the government collected data on thousands of Americans.
The Department of Justice has granted $544,338 to a government IT company to improve its company profile on LinkedIn, a social networking site for professionals.
Conservatives don't trust the liberal media to get their news, but they also aren't going to social media for information as much as Democrats. And once on these sites, Republicans put more faith in Facebook, while liberals go to Twitter.
Professional networking website LinkedIn plans to expand its California operation to a new campus in Sunnyvale.
Almost 6.5 million encrypted passwords for the professional networking site LinkedIn were posted online by Russian hackers, the company said Wednesday.
Registered sex offenders who have been banned from social networking websites are fighting back in the nation's courts, successfully challenging many of the restrictions as infringements on free speech and their right to participate in common online discussions.
LinkedIn users can now access the professional social network on their iPad with an application launched Thursday.
Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn top the list of social networks with the most valuable members.
A better economic outlook and rising stock market are heating up the market for initial public stock offerings this spring, just weeks before Facebook's highly anticipated IPO.
A new study says people are less likely to lie about big things on resumes they post on the professional network LinkedIn compared with traditional resumes.
Facebook's stock is likely to provide early buyers with a hard lesson about how investing isn't friending.