- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Lion
Thad Matta didn't have a whole lot of answers.
Indiana coach Tom Crean issues periodical reminders to his players about his disdain for corner 3-pointers.
"It's part of the process. It's part of being a quarterback in the NFL," Griffin said Wednesday. "Things are going to happen. You're going to have to deal with the scrutiny and be able to face it or overcome it. That's just what it is."
So what if RG3 didn't hold onto the ball as he face-planted at the end of a long run in the fourth quarter in the 27-20 loss to the Lions on Sunday? That he went down, on his own, is encouraging.
Ndamukong Suh might've gotten himself in trouble with another nasty play on the field.
Defense Secretary Leon Panetta, in lifting a ban on women serving in combat, said women have become integral to the military's success and have shown they are willing to fight and die alongside their male counterparts.
Alex Smith had rallied his team for a late victory against the Lions last fall at Ford Field, and had no intention of cutting it close this time on his home turf.
Jeff Backus and Dominic Raiola have spent more than a decade together on Detroit's offensive line.
Penn State receiver Derek Moye is trying to ignore questions from outsiders. Safety Drew Astorino has leaned on his family for support.
When Brent Stanton heard free tickets were going to be given away for the New York Giants-Minnesota Vikings game, he drove 10 hours on "awful roads" from Milwaukee to Detroit to get some.
Through the years, Brett Favre and the Minnesota Vikings have turned to the Detroit Lions for comfort when things weren't going their way.
The New England Patriots shouldn't worry about a letdown against the lowly Lions after beating two of the AFC's best teams.