- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Lion
After a disappointing rookie season, linebacker Brandon Jenkins will have the opportunity to earn a bigger role in 2014.
Ponder's Chase Harris scored a game-high 20 points to lead the Lions over Aransas Pass 51-47 in UIL Class 2A boys state semifinal playoff action Friday.
Evan Payne scored 19 points as 10th-seeded Loyola Marymount edged past No. 7 seed Portland 67-64 on Thursday night and advanced to the quarterfinals in the West Coast Conference tournament.
Linton-HMB's Andrew Small outscored all of the Cavalier Tornadoes in the fourth quarter to lead the Lions to a 53-51 win Thursday in the first round of the North Dakota Class B boys basketball tournament.
Penn State coach Patrick Chambers is used to watching the Nittany Lions play good teams close.
Penn State coach Patrick Chambers didn't think it was the matchup or the fact that it was Senior Night that allowed his Nittany Lions to beat Ohio State again.
With one shot, No. 22 Ohio State had a chance to wash away a game full of missteps and prevent Penn State from pulling off yet another upset of the Buckeyes.
Penn State coach Coquese Washington called her team's defensive performance against Nebraska the worst of the season.
West Virginia has hired former longtime Penn State assistant Tom Bradley, who was interim head coach for the Nittany Lions after Joe Paterno was fired in 2011 during the Jerry Sandusky child sexual-abuse scandal.
Jack McKeown watched his young Northwestern squad close in on a more experienced Penn State team Thursday night, and then he watched the game slip away.
Coach Patrick Chambers hardly recognized Penn State for the first 36 minutes Wednesday night.
Should the Redskins bring in competition for their kickers? Tandler and Tarik examine the question.
Penn State brought a three-game winning streak into the Breslin Center before finding out what a Big Ten title contender looks like.
Lenzelle Smith Jr. whiffed on a layup, fell to the floor and Ohio State thought another tight game was about to slip away.
D.J. Newbill didn't know that Ohio State had Penn State's number.