- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Lionard Pajoy
United (1-1-0) stretched their home unbeaten run to 17 matches (13-0-4) with the win. Their last home loss came in last year's season opener against Kansas City.
Lionard Pajoy scored in the 50th minute, and Bill Hamid made eight saves to help D.C. United rally for a 1-1 tie with the Chicago Fire on Saturday. The draw gave D.C. second place in the Eastern Conference.
Lionard Pajoy scored in the 67th minute to lead D.C. United to a 1-0 victory over the Philadelphia Union on Thursday night.
NEW YORK _ LA Galaxy midfielder Michael Stephens and forward Mike Magee have been suspended one game and fined for actions during a match against Houston.
D.C. United forward Lionard Pajoy (26) argues with the sideline ref during the second half against the New York Red Bulls in the Eastern Conference semifinals playoff match at RFK Stadium, Washington, D.C., Saturday, Nov. 3, 2012.