- DOJ reaches largest-ever federal government settlement over auto loan discrimination
- U.S. Navy to start giving gay couples marriage benefits in Japan
- Sen. Harry Reid goes to hospital as a precaution
- Fla.’s Trey Radel exits rehab, ‘excited’ to resume congressional role
- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
Latest Lionel Messi Items
With a star-studded squad that captured the European title in dominating fashion, Barcelona star Lionel Messi thinks his team has a duty to win the 2011 Club World Cup.
Robin van Persie was a better soccer player than Lionel Messi in 2011. Or are statistics which suggest that misleading? Either way, this is official: It is plain absurd that the captain of Arsenal isn't a nominee with Messi for FIFA's Golden Ball award.
Lionel Messi and Neymar will take part in a new anti-doping program to try a biological passport in soccer.
Barcelona's desire to produce more star players like Lionel Messi has gone culinary.
Barcelona beat nine-man FC Porto 2-0 on Friday to win the European Super Cup behind goals by Lionel Messi and substitute Cesc Fabregas.
Samuel Eto'o is leaving Inter Milan for Russian club Anzhi Makhachkala in a deal that likely will make the Cameroon striker the world's highest-paid soccer player.
Inter Milan has reportedly reached a deal with Russian club Anzhi Makhachkala for the transfer of striker Samuel Eto'o, a deal that should make the Cameroon international the highest paid soccer player in the world.
Grabbing an opposing coach by the face and placing a finger near his eye, making inappropriate gestures to rival players and attacking ball boys for time-wasting _ Jose Mourinho has taken his abrasive tactics to a new level.
The start of the Spanish league season will be delayed by a strike after Spanish league officials and player representatives failed on a last-minute deal.