- Study: 2 percent of Americans have new hips, knees
- Friend: Pistorius shot gun out car without warning
- States wrestle with developing, restricting drones
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
- Ukraine’s Crimea seeks to become independent state
- Ex-Gov. Christie aides to judge: Quash subpoenas
- Rich Peverley collapses on Dallas Stars bench; game postponed
- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
Latest Lionel Messi Items
Right after getting Lionel Messi back from injury, Barcelona lost Neymar for three-to-four weeks because of a right ankle sprain.
Cristiano Ronaldo celebrated his Ballon d'Or triumph by scoring from one of his trademark free kicks as Real Madrid beat Osasuna 2-0 on Wednesday to reach the Copa del Rey quarterfinals on Wednesday.
Back in Spain and celebrating his Ballon d'Or triumph with his Real Madrid teammates, Cristiano Ronaldo is already being asked to do better.
The Copa del Rey is one the schedule this week in Spain with Barcelona and Real Madrid closing in on the quarterfinals following opening victories.
Cristiano Ronaldo is heavily favored to end Lionel Messi's four-year reign as the world's best soccer player at the FIFA Ballon d'Or gala on Monday.
Atletico Madrid and Barcelona showed the battle for the title would be a long, drawn-out affair after the Spanish co-leaders drew 0-0 in their first league meeting of the season on Saturday.
MADRID (AP) — For Atletico Madrid, Lionel Messi has returned at the worst possible moment. And the Barcelona forward is eager to make up for lost time going into what could prove the most important games of the season.
At 21 years old, Bryce Harper is already a two-time All Star and has a NL Rookie of the Year trophy on his shelf. Now, as of Wednesday, he has a new honor.
MADRID (AP) — Lionel Messi scored twice in his return from a two-month layoff caused by a leg injury, helping Barcelona beat Getafe 4-0 Wednesday night in the first leg of the Copa del Rey's fifth round.