- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Latest Lionel Messi Items
Manchester City will need an epic comeback against Barcelona on Wednesday to reach the Champions League quarterfinals.
Barcelona's title defense took a blow when it stumbled to a 1-0 defeat at Valladolid, missing the chance to move top of the Spanish standings on Saturday ahead of its Champions League clash with Manchester City at Camp Nou.
Barcelona coach Gerardo Martino says "something is not right" with Lionel Messi after the Argentina forward vomited during an exhibition.
Something is not right with Lionel Messi, according to Barcelona coach Gerardo Martino, after the Argentina forward appeared to vomit during an international friendly.
Romania held Lionel Messi's Argentina to a 0-0 draw in a friendly on Wednesday as the South Americans continued their preparations for the World Cup.
Four days after affirming its European credentials by toppling Manchester City, Barcelona slumped to a stinging 3-1 loss at Real Sociedad to relinquish the provisional Spanish league lead to Real Madrid on Saturday.
Feeling they had a point to prove, Barcelona's players delivered in style leaving Manchester City bitter and bruised.
Barcelona and Lionel Messi lead the Associated Press global football poll this week after thrashing Rayo Vallecano 6-0 in a match where the Argentina striker scored twice.
Lionel Messi scored two goals and set up another to help Barcelona brush aside Rayo Vallecano 6-0 and keep its share of the Spanish league lead on Saturday, while a smoke bomb with tear gas forced an evacuation during Villarreal's 2-0 home loss to Celta Vigo.