- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Lionell Spruill Sr.
A Republican-controlled House committee Tuesday passed bills that would subject recipients of welfare benefits in Virginia to drug testing and repeal a mandate that girls receive vaccination against the human papillomavirus (HPV).
"The black community was so excited about Obama last time, they came out in droves, but that was last time. They didn't have that good feeling like they had last time, and that's what these ads are for," said Delegate Lionell Spruill Sr., a Democrat who has served nearly two decades in the state House of Delegates.
"Yes, yes they are. We're so tired of seeing them. On both sides," Mr. Spruill said.