- FCC’s new ‘net neutrality’ proposal sparks outrage among consumer advocates
- Families of ferry’s lost confront South Korean officials
- 2-week truce for Sriracha hot sauce maker, California city
- NYC’s de Blasio seeks to ban wood-burning fireplaces
- Residents angry Obama mispronounced town’s name during mudslide visit
- Israel halts peace talks with Palestinians
- Netanyahu’s driver accused of raping girls under age 12
- Putin calls Internet ‘CIA project’ that must be controlled
- Muslims offended that 9/11 museum movie speaks of jihad
- Obama marks Armenian massacre, avoids using the word ‘genocide’
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Lisa De Pasquale
"Since it's the thirtieth anniversary of Elvis Presley's death, Elvis Presley Enterprises is sponsoring tribute artist contests all over the country," explains Miss De Pasquale, who was born in 1977, the same year Elvis died (or is he still alive?).
"Some of the contestants are pretty famous in tribute artist circles," she says of the 22 featured Washington-area Elvis impersonators, including "a doctor that does the Elvis thing on the side."