- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
By Tammy Bruce
Team Obama's bizarre behavior helps Gitmo terrorists foil justice
Topic - Lisa De Pasquale
"Since it's the thirtieth anniversary of Elvis Presley's death, Elvis Presley Enterprises is sponsoring tribute artist contests all over the country," explains Miss De Pasquale, who was born in 1977, the same year Elvis died (or is he still alive?).
"Some of the contestants are pretty famous in tribute artist circles," she says of the 22 featured Washington-area Elvis impersonators, including "a doctor that does the Elvis thing on the side."