- NYC’s de Blasio seeks to ban wood-burning fireplaces
- Residents angry Obama mispronounced town’s name during mudslide visit
- Israel halts peace talks with Palestinians
- Netanyahu’s driver accused of raping girls under age 12
- Putin calls Internet ‘CIA project’ that must be controlled
- Muslims offended that 9/11 museum movie speaks of jihad
- Obama marks Armenian massacre, avoids using the word ‘genocide’
- Gov. Rick Perry: ‘It’s not a dare, it’s a promise’; Texas will fight BLM
- Howard Dean cheers Obama’s approach to Russian aggression
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s childhood nickname? ‘The Surprise’
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Lisa Del Giocondo
Leonardo da Vinci's "Mona Lisa"(1501-1516) is regarded as one of the world's finest masterpieces and greatest mysteries. For centuries, art historians and literary biographers have written volumes discussing every geometrical line, color, angle and shape in this beautiful painting.
BERLIN (AP) - A researcher has uncovered evidence that apparently confirms the identity of the woman behind the "Mona Lisa's" iconic smile, Germany's University of Heidelberg says.