- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- All-out war breaks out in GOP over budget pact
Latest Lisa Farbstein Items
Thanksgiving travel is predicted to drop for the first time in five years, according to travel officials, the result of a still-recovering economy and overly-cautious consumers.
Authorities say Kanye West and Kim Kardashian had to be privately screened after an airline employee allowed them to bypass a security checkpoint at New York's Kennedy International Airport.
A select group of frequent fliers will be able to keep their shoes on and their laptops in their bags as they go through screening checkpoints at major airports, the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) said Wednesday.
The lack of required engineering certification didn't prevent three high-level engineering managers from getting jobs at Washington's $2.2 billion transit operation.
Crowds trying to get to the National Mall for a rally organized by Fox News commentator Glenn Beck faced long lines trying to use the Washington subway system.