- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
Latest Lisa Farbstein Items
Newark Liberty International Airport is adding about two dozen bomb-sniffing dogs to beef up security during the Super Bowl.
Thanksgiving travel is predicted to drop for the first time in five years, according to travel officials, the result of a still-recovering economy and overly-cautious consumers.
Authorities say Kanye West and Kim Kardashian had to be privately screened after an airline employee allowed them to bypass a security checkpoint at New York's Kennedy International Airport.
A select group of frequent fliers will be able to keep their shoes on and their laptops in their bags as they go through screening checkpoints at major airports, the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) said Wednesday.
The lack of required engineering certification didn't prevent three high-level engineering managers from getting jobs at Washington's $2.2 billion transit operation.
Crowds trying to get to the National Mall for a rally organized by Fox News commentator Glenn Beck faced long lines trying to use the Washington subway system.