- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
- CIA admits $3 billion intelligence operation was a flop
Latest Lisa Leslie Items
Seattle Storm forward Lauren Jackson was selected the WNBA's most valuable player for the third time in her career on Thursday night.
For most leagues, the All-Star break is a time for players and fans to relax and have some fun. For the WNBA, the All-Star break included some serious business.
DeLisha Milton-Jones is married to a basketball player. So is her husband, Roland Jones. She is playing right now, he is not, and overall she is far more accomplished on the court. It is, to say the least, an interesting partnership.