- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
Latest Lisa Murkowski Items
Sen. Lisa Murkowski is looking to help drive the natural gas export rush and maybe even turn some heads into considering shipping oil, despite pricing and environmental concerns.
Members of Alaska's congressional delegation said the resignation of U.S. Veterans Affairs Secretary Eric Shinseki alone won't solve the problems within the beleaguered VA system.
Eielson Air Force Base likely will be on a narrowed list of potential locations for two squadrons of new F-35 Joint Strike Fighters, U.S. Sen. Lisa Murkowski said.
The Department of Defense says it's found no sign that sexual assault allegations within the Alaska National Guard were covered up.
A group of lodge owners and guides has expressed disappointment with Sen. Lisa Murkowski's support of a bill that would limit when the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency could use its so-called "veto authority" under the federal Clean Water Act.
Washington's refusal to allow a 10-mile gravel road between King Cove and the airport at Cold Bay is a matter of life or death for Alaskans who rely on quick access to airports and hospital flights as much as migratory birds rely on the eel grass that the Interior Department would rather preserve.
U.S. Sen. Lisa Murkowski says Alaska's share of $75 million for federal fisheries disasters nationwide will be about $21 million.
In the lead-up to this year's elections, The Associated Press plans to publish an occasional list featuring the positions of the highest-profile Alaska U.S. Senate candidates on different issues.
Republican U.S. Sen. Lisa Murkowski questioned this week whether the Chinese ban on shellfish from Alaska and the Pacific Northwest might be about more than safety.