- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Latest Lisa Murkowski Items
Sen. Lisa Murkowski is looking to help drive the natural gas export rush and maybe even turn some heads into considering shipping oil, despite pricing and environmental concerns.
Members of Alaska's congressional delegation said the resignation of U.S. Veterans Affairs Secretary Eric Shinseki alone won't solve the problems within the beleaguered VA system.
Eielson Air Force Base likely will be on a narrowed list of potential locations for two squadrons of new F-35 Joint Strike Fighters, U.S. Sen. Lisa Murkowski said.
The Department of Defense says it's found no sign that sexual assault allegations within the Alaska National Guard were covered up.
A group of lodge owners and guides has expressed disappointment with Sen. Lisa Murkowski's support of a bill that would limit when the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency could use its so-called "veto authority" under the federal Clean Water Act.
Washington's refusal to allow a 10-mile gravel road between King Cove and the airport at Cold Bay is a matter of life or death for Alaskans who rely on quick access to airports and hospital flights as much as migratory birds rely on the eel grass that the Interior Department would rather preserve.
U.S. Sen. Lisa Murkowski says Alaska's share of $75 million for federal fisheries disasters nationwide will be about $21 million.
In the lead-up to this year's elections, The Associated Press plans to publish an occasional list featuring the positions of the highest-profile Alaska U.S. Senate candidates on different issues.
Republican U.S. Sen. Lisa Murkowski questioned this week whether the Chinese ban on shellfish from Alaska and the Pacific Northwest might be about more than safety.