- Russia TV warns U.S.: We can bomb you to ‘radioactive ash’
- Delta’s Boeing 757 airplane loses wing panel during flight
- Navy SEALS take control of hijacked oil tanker
- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
Latest Lisa Murkowski Items
Joe Miller, a tea party favorite, filed paperwork to formally enter the U.S. Senate race in Alaska.
Federal lawmakers from both parties say they're eager to scale down the nation's helium reserve without disrupting the supply chain, a seemingly arcane effort that is so urgent it may "rise above" the partisan rancor on Capitol Hill.
President Obama's nomination of Ernest Moniz for secretary of energy seemed at first to offer some promise for the hapless department.
The Senate on Wednesday confirmed Sally Jewell to head the Interior Department.
Sen. Mark Kirk says the real driving force behind the gun deal that was hatched by bipartisan work was booze and boat retreats.
Sen. Jeff Flake says it is "inevitable" that his party will see one of its own run for president while supporting gay marriage.
Sen. Lisa Murkowski may be the next Republican to embrace same-sex marriage. She said Wednesday her views are "evolving."
Sally Jewell is one step closer to becoming the nation's next secretary of the interior.
Senate Republicans have so far thwarted the nomination of Caitlin J. Halligan to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit, often a way station to the U.S. Supreme Court. On the evidence so far, she would be a rubber stamp for the worst of President Obama's second-term agenda.