- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Lisa Napoli
Lisa Napoli hails from Brooklyn, N.Y., but has lived off and on in Los Angeles for quite some time. It was there when, at the age of 43, she had a midlife crisis.
The location also played a role, she said.
"I think that I was ready for it," she said. "I found -- and this was in no way unique -- everybody gets to midlife and starts questioning the big questions, the future, how to wrap up your life in a more significant way."