- DOJ reaches largest-ever federal government settlement over auto loan discrimination
- U.S. Navy to start giving gay couples marriage benefits in Japan
- Sen. Harry Reid goes to hospital as a precaution
- Fla.’s Trey Radel exits rehab, ‘excited’ to resume congressional role
- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
By John McAfee
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Lisa Troutt
On the final day of this year's New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival, fans camped out early Sunday to get a great spot to hear the closing day set of The Radiators _ one of the city's funkiest blues rock bands _ who have been closing the fest along with the Neville Brothers for years.
"They're always tight," said Lisa Troutt, of Winston-Salem, N.C. "It's heartbreaking to know they're breaking up."