- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Latest Lithuania Items
At 7-foot-3, Zydrunas Ilgauskas towered over everyone yet stayed completely down to earth.
As the arena filled with the familiar drone of "Zeeeeeee," Zydrunas Ilgauskas waved his right hand and used his left to gently pat his heart.
The ties between a former Army colonel and a Russian entrepreneur are at the heart of a criminal investigation into a program that supplies American allies with Russian helicopters.
Yuri Borisov's performance on a lucrative U.S. military contract was dismal - cost overruns, blown deadlines, forged paperwork.
Two-time defending European champion Spain faces a seemingly comfortable road to defend its title at Euro 2016 after being drawn Sunday with Luxembourg, Macedonia, Belarus, Slovakia and Ukraine for the qualifiers.
While political unrest in Ukraine dominates headlines, lawmakers in Washington are quietly pressuring the Obama administration to take a more aggressive stand toward allowing NATO membership for Georgia — another former Soviet republic and source of contention between the U.S. and Russia.
The infant mortality rate in Memphis is up, illustrating the challenge faced by health officials, hospitals and community leaders who are fighting to reduce the number of babies who die before their first birthday, officials said.
Jonas Valanciunas was "juiced" from the moment he batted the opening tip into the backcourt.
Two Russian biathletes have been provisionally suspended after tested positive for a doping substance in cases announced the week before the Sochi Olympics opens.