- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
Latest Lithuania Items
An eight-person delegation of transportation and economic development officials from Lithuania has signed a memorandum of understanding to exchange market and operational information with the Port of New Orleans.
As the arena filled with the familiar drone of "Zeeeeeee," Zydrunas Ilgauskas waved his right hand and used his left to gently pat his heart.
At 7-foot-3, Zydrunas Ilgauskas towered over everyone yet stayed completely down to earth.
The ties between a former Army colonel and a Russian entrepreneur are at the heart of a criminal investigation into a program that supplies American allies with Russian helicopters.
Yuri Borisov's performance on a lucrative U.S. military contract was dismal - cost overruns, blown deadlines, forged paperwork.
Two-time defending European champion Spain faces a seemingly comfortable road to defend its title at Euro 2016 after being drawn Sunday with Luxembourg, Macedonia, Belarus, Slovakia and Ukraine for the qualifiers.
While political unrest in Ukraine dominates headlines, lawmakers in Washington are quietly pressuring the Obama administration to take a more aggressive stand toward allowing NATO membership for Georgia — another former Soviet republic and source of contention between the U.S. and Russia.
The infant mortality rate in Memphis is up, illustrating the challenge faced by health officials, hospitals and community leaders who are fighting to reduce the number of babies who die before their first birthday, officials said.
Jonas Valanciunas was "juiced" from the moment he batted the opening tip into the backcourt.