- Former Reagan aide James Baker: President regretted apartheid veto
- Some donations to gay waitress who allegedly forged hate note refunded
- German President Joachim Gauck boycotting Sochi Olympics
- Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel: If you want to pay more for your doctor, you can under Obamacare
- Sen. Rand Paul: ‘I am seriously thinking about’ running for president in 2016
- Sleet, ice, deepfreeze hit large swath of U.S.
- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
Latest Lithuania Items
Eric Hayes grew up in gyms, tagging along with his father, Kendall, to high school basketball practices at Virginia's Potomac High School.
A member of the Basque separatist group ETA responsible for its arms and explosives caches was arrested in eastern France on Sunday, officials said.
Lithuania's conservative ruling government appeared on course to win the country's parliamentary election Sunday, according to an exit poll, with the much-maligned coalition mustering around 25.2 percent of the vote.
Prague, Czech Republic
Russian Cossacks on horseback Sunday kicked off a two-month friendly march on Paris to mark the bicentenary of a key battle Russia fought against Napoleon that led to an eventual French defeat.
One 3-pointer after another, Kevin Durant shot down Argentina — and perhaps the notion that defense wins championships.
No looking ahead to the medal round yet. Not when Argentina is the next opponent for the U.S. men's basketball team.
When the moment arrived, the Americans responded.
Jessica Ennis won the Olympic heptathlon gold medal on Saturday, the first for Britain on the track at the London Games.