- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Little League
A former Bank of Hawaii banker has pleaded guilty to embezzling tens of thousands of dollars from various Big Island organizations, including a Little League team.
The new piece of equipment in Ryan Zimmerman's locker is a first baseman's mitt. He doesn't mind using it a little, as long as it's not a lot.
"Clomp, clomp, clomp."
In a world fraught with hyperbole and beguiled by euphemisms, Marty Keur is a breath of rarified air: "I'm just a mailman."
A California coach is suing one of his Little League players, seeking $600,000 for what he says was a careless helmet toss that left him with a torn Achilles tendon.
Mike and Kyle combined to lead the Redskins to a division title, while Robert Jr. and Robert III achieved their goal of making it to the NFL as an elite quarterback. But it has all fallen apart in Washington.
A California bill that could strip tax-exempt status from Little League, the Boy Scouts of America and other "discriminatory" nonprofit youth-serving groups could come up for a final vote this week.
Chula Vista's 12-1 victory over Westport, Conn., in the U.S. title game of the Little League World Series on Saturday set up a matchup with Japan, which beat Mexico 3-2 earlier Saturday on Takuma Gomi's leadoff home run in the sixth inning.
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie will be sharing a hall of fame with one of his idols, Bruce Springsteen. Not, however, for any hidden musical talent.
Little League Baseball plans to introduce an educational program for coaches and volunteers intended to raise awareness about the use and dangers of performance-enhancing drugs among young players.
Small wonder that New York Yankees pitcher Mariano Rivera grabbed the spotlight at the latest All-Star game. His perfect eighth-inning relief appearance not only helped the American League win the game, it showcased the kind of success story that Americans love.
Something odd has been happening the past few weeks in the town that's home to the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Pittsburgh Penguins _ something very strange indeed. People are talking about a professional baseball club called _ what was that name again? _ the Pittsburgh Pirates.
One of the centerpieces of Little League Baseball's newly-renovated museum arrived Tuesday via armored truck before being carried in through a side door by a guard in a bulletproof vest, with police officers watching nearby.
Authorities have arrested the 12-year-old brother of an 8-year-old girl who was mysteriously stabbed at her home in a rural Northern California community last month.
Bryce Florie wonders why any pitcher would resist wearing a little extra protection on his head.