- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
Latest Little League Items
A former official with a youth baseball group whose team lost in the U.S. title game of the Little League World Series was arrested Wednesday in connection with $40,000 worth of missing equipment and funds.
A 28-year-old man has been arraigned on a manslaughter charge in a fatal stabbing near a Little League field where kids were playing on Long Island.
A man is charged with manslaughter after a fatal stabbing near a Little League field where kids were playing on New York's Long Island.
Less than a week after opening day, the Little League season in this Southern California beach city has been indefinitely suspended.
A former Bank of Hawaii banker has pleaded guilty to embezzling tens of thousands of dollars from various Big Island organizations, including a Little League team.
A California bill that could strip tax-exempt status from Little League, the Boy Scouts of America and other "discriminatory" nonprofit youth-serving groups could come up for a final vote this week.
Chula Vista's 12-1 victory over Westport, Conn., in the U.S. title game of the Little League World Series on Saturday set up a matchup with Japan, which beat Mexico 3-2 earlier Saturday on Takuma Gomi's leadoff home run in the sixth inning.
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie will be sharing a hall of fame with one of his idols, Bruce Springsteen. Not, however, for any hidden musical talent.
Little League Baseball plans to introduce an educational program for coaches and volunteers intended to raise awareness about the use and dangers of performance-enhancing drugs among young players.