- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
- CDC sees measles spike and ‘failure to vaccinate’
Latest Little League Items
The Ugandan government will punish those responsible and apologize to the United States if it finds players on a youth baseball team were denied American visas for lying about their ages, a sports official said Saturday.
A youth baseball team from Uganda has lost its bid to become the first team from Africa to play in the Little League World Series because of discrepancies over players' ages and birth dates.
A youth baseball team from Uganda that would have been the first squad from Africa to play at the Little League World Series has been denied visas to enter the United States.
Bert Blyleven knows what took him to where he's been and where he's headed _ his heritage.
A youth baseball team from Uganda will be the first from the continent of Africa to compete in the Little League World Series.
One-time baseball superstar Roger Clemens is in the midst of a tedious and humbling process that is one of the most important parts of his trial on charges of lying about drug use — selecting the jury members who will decide his fate.
For a guy who downplays his baseball skills, Canucks defenseman Keith Ballard has been a pretty good reliever for banged-up Vancouver during the club's run to the Stanley Cup finals.
Tribeca Film and ESPN are establishing a video-on-demand sports film festival.
Jason Marquis had made exactly 13 major league starts before he was called on to start one of the most emotional games of his career.