- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Latest Live Action Items
When I first decided to go undercover into America's largest abortion industry, I expected to find some problems.
Releasing a report detailing six years of undercover investigations at Planned Parenthood, a pro-life group has called for a formal investigation and an end to taxpayer funding of the organization.
The leader of one of the nation's leading pro-life organizations says its undercover video recordings at the nation's abortion clinics have exposed a string of abuses and called on Congress to pull all government funding for the nation's leading provider of abortion services.
So shocking about late-term abortionist Kermit Gosnell was how he killed his victims. When we learn how the abortionist slit the necks of struggling, crying infants, moments after a failed abortion, and scissored their spinal cords, we're sickened, and rightfully so.
A pro-life group's "undercover video" campaign has caught a prominent abortion doctor telling a pregnant woman that if her baby didn't die after a lethal injection, he would take it out "in pieces."
A pro-life activist group that uses hidden cameras to go undercover in abortion clinics called Wednesday for a government investigation into the practice of letting "born-alive" children die.
New undercover videos of abortion professionals explaining late-term abortions, coupled with states passing strict abortion laws and a horror-show abortion criminal case, are keeping abortion at the top of the news — an unexpected development after the nation re-elected its most vocal pro-choice president.
When President Obama ridiculed small businesses and said, "You didn't build that," he was correct in the case of the abortion industry. The tax burden on American families has built the biggest abortion chain in the history of mankind.
When it comes to feminist goals, working to end sex-selection abortions should be common ground for all sides. It is a real war on women, costing the lives of girls simply because they are girls. While mainstream American values reject gender-based killings as patently offensive, in this war on women in the womb, Planned Parenthood and the abortion industry are on the side of abortion-trumps-all.