- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
- Israel’s ambassador praises Obama, slams Human Rights Watch report
Latest Live Action Items
Late last month, Indiana Gov. Mitch Daniels promised to sign legislation barring Planned Parenthood from receiving any federal funds in his state. This measure is long overdue: Planned Parenthood does not deserve one dime of taxpayer money. Not only is Planned Parenthood the biggest abortion chain in the country, but its Indiana affiliate has been caught on camera giving medical misinformation to women and covering up the sexual abuse of vulnerable underage girls with secret abortions.
The pro-lifers at Live Action struck again when they posted tapes Wednesday showing that Planned Parenthood's claims of offering mammograms are false.
Rep. Mike Pence, Indiana Republican, on Wednesday said undercover videotapes that appear to show Planned Parenthood clinic employees offering advice to a "pimp" and services for underage prostitutes are just the latest evidence that Congress needs to cut funding to the organization.
A California-based anti-abortion group that has been targeting abortion provider Planned Parenthood released a videotape Tuesday that the group says shows an employee at a New York City clinic giving advice to a man posing as a pimp and seeking health services for underage sex workers.
The Planned Parenthood clinic manager shown in the hidden-camera video released by pro-life group Live Action on Tuesday has been fired from the clinic in Perth Amboy, N.J.
This week, the Planned Parenthood abortion business was caught in the latest undercover video investigation - this time helping two people representing themselves as sex-trafficking-ring operatives bent on getting abortions for the underage girls they victimize.
A Planned Parenthood manager in New Jersey has been caught on video helping a person posing as a pimp trying to hide his underage sex ring, according to a video posted Tuesday by the pro-life group Live Action.