- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
Latest Livonia Items
Rep. Thaddeus McCotter, Michigan Republican, officially announced at an Independence Day celebration Saturday that he will seek the GOP nomination for president.
U.S. Rep. Thaddeus G. McCotter of Michigan used a sweltering Fourth of July weekend and his red, white and blue guitar to formally announce his presidential bid at a lakeside conservative gathering in Michigan.