- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Livonia Items
Rep. Thaddeus McCotter, Michigan Republican, officially announced at an Independence Day celebration Saturday that he will seek the GOP nomination for president.
U.S. Rep. Thaddeus G. McCotter of Michigan used a sweltering Fourth of July weekend and his red, white and blue guitar to formally announce his presidential bid at a lakeside conservative gathering in Michigan.