- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- State Department: ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
- George W. Bush penning biography of father
Latest Liz Thompson Items
Criticizing major players on both sides, former Susan G. Komen for the Cure vice president Karen Handel has written a blistering insider's account of the prominent cancer charity's decision to halt grants to Planned Parenthood and its swift retreat in the face of an intense, widespread backlash.
Criticizing major players on both sides, Karen Handel, former vice president of Susan G. Komen for the Cure, has written a blistering insider's account of the prominent cancer charity's decision to halt grants to Planned Parenthood and its swift retreat in the face of an intense, widespread backlash.
The president and the founder of Susan G. Komen for the Cure are stepping down, the nation's largest breast cancer foundation said in announcing a major leadership shake-up. The high-profile departures come amid continuing fallout from Komen's decision earlier this year to briefly end funding for Planned Parenthood.