- Algerian airplane goes missing over Mali: ‘Emergency plan’ launched
- Colorado judge strikes voter-backed gay marriage ban, but issues stay
- Brooklyn Bridge flag-swapping suspects identified by nickname
- Christian woman in Sudan spared for apostasy flies to Italy
- Iraq: 60 dead in attack on prisoner convoy
- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
Topic - Liza Long
If you have access to the Internet, you likely have read a viral blog post by single mother of four Liza Long titled "I Am Adam Lanza's Mother." If you haven't seen it, check your email. Someone has forwarded it to you by now.
"Too often, the only way loving parents can get access to much-needed services is by having their children charged with a crime," Ms. Long said, adding that her son received treatment when he entered the juvenile justice system only to lose it when he left.