- Florida judge slaps GOP’s redistricting plans: You ‘made a mockery’ of process
- Muslims give Obama high marks over first half of 2014
- Pennsylvania sends draft notices to 14K dead men
- KISS rocker Gene Simmons touts 1 percent life: ‘It’s fantastic’
- Texas shooting suspect had faced other charges
- Californian who sold secret to China sentenced to 15 years in prison
- Couple, 3 kids among 7 killed in Massachusetts apartment fire
- Angry mom to Obama: Feds let illegal immigrant stay and ‘KILL my son!’
- Mideast hostilities ratchet as rockets from Lebanon strike Israel
- Mexican train carrying 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S. derails
Latest Lleyton Hewitt Items
Lleyton Hewitt never enjoyed a particularly warm-and-fuzzy relationship with the Australian public.
Andy Roddick's attempt to win another Grand Slam title nearly a decade after his first ended Thursday at the Australian Open when he had to retire from his second-round match due to injury.
Third-seeded Victoria Azarenka has advanced to the fourth round of the Australian Open, winning a matchup between champions of two warmup tournaments when she beat Mona Barthel 6-2, 6-4 on Friday.
Andy Roddick has an injured hamstring that forced him to retire from his match against Lleyton Hewitt at the Australian Open.
Petra Kvitova is closing in on another landmark at the Australian Open, seven months after her first Grand Slam title.
There was a moment when Bernard Tomic didn't think he'd get past the first round of qualifying for Wimbledon, much less into the second week of the tournament.
Two-time major champion Lleyton Hewitt has pulled out of the French Open, only hours before he was to play in the first round.