- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Tea partyers turn on Capitol Hill budget deal
Latest Lloyd Mcclendon Items
When the Washington Nationals tabbed Matt Williams as their new manager earlier this month, the club joined a growing trend among Major League Baseball teams: Hiring someone with extremely limited or no managerial experience at any level to run a team.
Jewett started as a major league coach for the Nationals, became their first base coach on July 1, 2011, and spent last season as their third base coach.
The 54-year-old McClendon is the 16th full-time manager in club history. He takes over a club that went 71-91 last year. He will be formally introduced by the team on Thursday.
Lloyd McClendon was hired as manager of the Seattle Mariners on Tuesday, taking over a rebuilding job that Eric Wedge walked away from.
Dave Dombrowski has never been a predictable general manager.
When Brad Ausmus was a player _ which wasn't that long ago _ the mental aspect of the game always came pretty easily.
The Miami Marlins' celebrity manager was a bust, so they're calling one up from the minors.
Jim Leyland still was dazed a day later. So were baseball fans everywhere, trying to explain one of the wackiest wrap-ups to the sport's regular season. In case you missed it:
Jim Leyland was still dazed a day later. So were baseball fans everywhere, trying to explain one of the wackiest wrap-ups to the sport's regular season. In case you missed it: