- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
Latest Lockheed Martin Items
A computer security firm says cybercriminals have spent at least the past five years targeting more than 70 government entities, nonprofit groups and corporations around the world to steal troves of data.
While many are glued to the television and the Internet waiting for the latest on the debt ceiling and deficit reduction talks, the manufacturing economy slowed further in June as evidenced by negative durable goods figures for the month.
A fundraising website launched by state lawmakers to build more fencing along the U.S.-Mexico border has brought in more than $100,000 in donations in its first week of operation.
The commandant of the Marine Corps on Wednesday said that the much-maligned Joint Strike Fighter Program will play an essential role in preserving America's military force in the future.
Foreign spies broke into a U.S. defense contractor's computer network and stole valuable weapons data, Pentagon officials disclosed for the first time on Thursday in releasing a cybersecurity strategy aimed at bolstering Internet defenses.
While we received some surprising domestic data late last week in the form of the Institute for Supply Management Manufacturing Index, which moved higher in June despite a number of other unfavorable manufacturing reports in recent weeks, commodities have since moved higher from recent lows and the credit outlook for Chinas banks fell following a report by Moody's Investors Service.
PBS says its website has been hacked for at least the second time in a month _ the latest in a string of intrusions into such sites as Sony, Lockheed Martin, Nintendo and others.
The Pentagon has begun sharing intelligence with defense contractors on growing threats posed by cyber-attacks after a recent strike against networks of Lockheed Martin.
New House Speaker John A. Boehner doesn't have as many millions as his predecessor, Nancy Pelosi, but like many new committee chairmen and other leaders, he has holdings in companies that have major financial stakes in the actions of Congress.