- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Locust Hill Country Club
Locust Hill Country Club is a championship golf club located in the Towns of Henrietta and Pittsford, New York, suburbs six miles (10 km) southeast of downtown Rochester. - Source: Wikipedia
The LPGA Championship is staying in Pittsford, N.Y., but will be switching dates and courses next year.
Harris English shot a 6-under 64 on Friday to open a two-stroke lead in the St. Jude Classic, the final event before the U.S. Open next week at Merion.
It's been a breakthrough season for Jessica Korda. The sky's the limit, it seems, on the eve of the LPGA Championship.
The LPGA Championship is returning to Locust Hill Country Club.
Sometimes, expectations can create all sorts of problems, even for the top-ranked player in women's golf.
The LPGA will make following players on social media even easier.
Cristie Kerr is ready to defend her LPGA Championship title at Locust Hill Country Club. The quest begins Thursday.