- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Logan Couture
When Tommy Wingels scored a fluky, short-handed goal in the opening minutes, it was clear this was going to be San Jose's night.
San Jose Sharks general manager Doug Wilson stood pat at the trade deadline for a change.
Two days after being a healthy scratch against Buffalo, Matt Nieto had the perfect response for San Jose Sharks coach Todd McLellan.
Cody Ceci scored a second-period goal and the Ottawa Senators downed the Vancouver Canucks 4-2 before a crowd of more than 50,000 Sunday in the Heritage Classic.
Joe Pavelski had a hat trick to move into a tie for second in the NHL in goals and the San Jose Sharks beat the Philadelphia Flyers 7-3 Thursday night in the first game for both teams following the Olympic break.
The San Jose Sharks made a simple change to rally for a comeback victory over the Philadelphia Flyers. They started shooting the puck.
The San Jose Sharks have reassigned forward Bracken Kearns to Worcester of the AHL.
The San Jose Sharks are close to being a complete team again even without a couple of stars still over at the Olympics.
John McCarthy and Tommy Wingels sent the San Jose Sharks into a nearly three-week Olympic break on a winning note.
The Capitals have picked up five points in their last three games but are still just one point out of fourth place.
SAN JOSE, Calif. (AP) — San Jose Sharks forward Logan Couture had surgery Wednesday to repair what is believed to be a hand injury.
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — The Nashville Predators have been playing better recently, yet have only a couple of hard-fought points to show for their work.
San Jose coach Todd McLellan gushed about the Sharks' defense and effort. He also praised goalie Alex Stalock.
PITTSBURGH (AP) — Evgeni Malkin scored twice in his return from injury, and the Pittsburgh Penguins beat the Winnipeg Jets 6-5 on Sunday.
SAN JOSE, Calif. (AP) — Brent Burns and Patrick Marleau scored goals 49 seconds apart in the first period to lead the San Jose Sharks to their fifth win in six games, 5-1 over the Edmonton Oilers on Thursday night.
"We want to win our division," Couture said. "That was one of our goals from the start of the year and we're close."
"We started to finally shoot the puck," Couture said. "The first period we weren't shooting. We were playing in their end, but we weren't shooting. That's more the way we play, the way we need to play. A lot of our goals were off rebounds, and that's the way you score in this league."