- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
- Foreign minister vows response if Russians are attacked in Ukraine
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - Logan Couture
The only similarity in the rematch of a tightly played seven-game series between Los Angeles and San Jose is that the home team keeps winning.
The San Jose Sharks had been trying to get Joe Pavelski to 40 goals for three games, looking for him at every chance, sending extra passes his way.
Captain Joe Thornton set the tone by dishing out hits almost every chance he got. The rest of his San Jose teammates followed his lead as the Sharks wanted to send a message to the Los Angeles Kings in case these California rivals meet again with much more on the line in a few weeks.
The San Jose Sharks squandered another chance to open up their lead over the Anaheim Ducks.
A goal that didn't count in the Sharks' victory over the New York Rangers garnered more attention than the one that made the difference in surging San Jose's latest win.
When Tommy Wingels scored a fluky, short-handed goal in the opening minutes, it was clear this was going to be San Jose's night.
The San Jose Sharks made a simple change to rally for a comeback victory over the Philadelphia Flyers. They started shooting the puck.
The San Jose Sharks are close to being a complete team again even without a couple of stars still over at the Olympics.
SAN JOSE, Calif. (AP) — San Jose Sharks forward Logan Couture had surgery Wednesday to repair what is believed to be a hand injury.
San Jose coach Todd McLellan gushed about the Sharks' defense and effort. He also praised goalie Alex Stalock.
The San Jose Sharks signed center Joe Pavelski to a $30 million, five-year contract extension Tuesday that will keep him off the free-agent market next summer.
The San Jose Sharks have agreed to a contract extension with star center Logan Couture to keep him off the market next summer.
Carolina Hurricanes 19-year-old sensation Jeff Skinner is the NHL rookie of the year.
There wasn't any big speech or dramatic moment back in a quiet San Jose Sharks locker room, just a simple two-word message from a few veterans: Move on.
San Jose Sharks star rookie Logan Couture has left the game early in the second period with an apparent right leg injury.
"They were kind of running around out of position and it opened up holes for us," Couture said. "Some bad changes by them again. That's so uncharacteristic of their team. We know they're going to be a lot better in their building. It's going to be a tougher challenge going forward."