- Pentagon: U.S. F-16 fighter jets to train with Poland near Ukraine
- Jerry Sandusky’s wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
- Heroin found on N.J. toddler at day care
- Pistorius trial: Police conduct faces scrutiny
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
- CBO chief: Projected job loss numbers from minimum wage hike are fluid
- Rep. Rangel: ‘No question’ Harlem explosion is result of gas leak, not terrorism
- Dog left in car blasts horn for 15 minutes
- DCCC chair hopes Alex Sink will run again in November
Logan International Airport
Latest Logan International Airport Items
The Callahan Tunnel in Boston has reopened after a $19 million makeover.
Massachusetts Ports Authority officials are urging travelers to check with their airlines before heading to Logan International Airport in Boston after the latest winter storm triggered slew of flight cancelations.
A winter storm that dropped close to a foot of snow in some areas of Massachusetts made driving treacherous Wednesday and prompted closures and school cancellations around the state.
A blustering post-Christmas snowstorm that has dropped nearly 2 feet of snow just north of Boston, shut down major highways in New York and forced U.S. airlines to cancel thousands of flights nationwide is continuing its bitter cold journey through the Northeast.
Officials at Boston's Logan International Airport are apologizing for holding a fire drill, complete with smoke and flames, on the 12th anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks.
New York's airports dug out from under nearly a foot of snow and allowed some flights to land Saturday morning, while Boston's Logan Airport remained closed.
Police on Saturday said a man who was viewing child pornography on a domestic airline flight from Salt Lake City to Boston had been arrested.
The Stanley Cup glistened in the morning sun, the nearly 35-pound symbol of NHL supremacy raised high over the head of 255-pound Zdeno Chara.
A Pakistani man arrested in Massachusetts during the investigation last year into the failed Times Square bombing was deported on Sunday by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) after pleading guilty in federal court to fraud charges.