- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Logan Morrison
The Seattle Mariners placed outfielder Logan Morrison and right-handed starter Blake Beavan on the 15-day disabled list Wednesday, and recalled second baseman Nick Franklin and James Jones from Triple-A Tacoma.
The chance was there in the first inning for Seattle to take advantage of Oakland's Sonny Gray, with the middle of the Mariners order coming to the plate.
Logan Morrison had yet to fully realize his potential with the Marlins, and apparently his act had worn thin off the field as well.
Logan Morrison may not ever be able to escape the shadow of the Twitter persona he's created. Consider it the cost of being engaging and sometimes polarizing on social media.
Logan Morrison and the Seattle Mariners have reached agreement on a $1.75 million contract for the 2014 season and avoided arbitration.
Talk about change in baseball.
Turning to make a pickoff throw, Jose Fernandez stumbled and fell, spiraling to the dirt like a human corkscrew as his throw went sailing for an embarrassing error.
No more little low-budget Marlins. Miami's team hopes to become baseball's Big Fish.
Jeffrey Loria watched the news conference from the second row, beaming like a proud parent as Heath Bell talked about his new love for the Miami Marlins and reuniting with Jose Reyes.
If the story of John Lannan’s season were to be written over the course of one game, Tuesday night’s 3-2 walk-off loss to the Marlins might have been just the one to do it.
As the news about Logan Morrison's demotion went viral, the Florida Marlins' left fielder and top Twitterer received tweets of support.
The Florida Marlins had no interest in another nail-biter.
The Florida Marlins reinstated pitcher Javier Vazquez from the bereavement list and outfielder Logan Morrison from the 15-day disabled list on Friday.
Logan Morrison's father remembers exactly what he said when the doctor told him he had inoperable lung cancer.
"What makes him good is he can throw three, four pitches for strikes at any time and his curve ball does have a lot of bite to it," Morrison said.
"I would say if the spotlight is on us, that means we're doing well. And if we're doing well, then I enjoy that, yes," Morrison said. "Do I go and search for it? No. I just am who I am. I was a military kid, so I was raised in different cities, so I had to be outgoing and know people. I think that's just kind of how it's been."