- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
- Ronnie Biggs of ‘Great Train Robbery’ fame dies, 84
- Pope Francis wins another ‘Person of the Year’ — from gay rights magazine
Latest Logan Paulsen Items
Niles Paul was just 8 months old when the Denver Broncos drafted little-known wide receiver Shannon Sharpe out of Savannah State. After three tight ends went down to injury, Sharpe stepped in and excelled at the position. He is now one of eight tight ends enshrined in the Hall of Fame.
A review of the best and worst performances by the Washington Redskins' offense and some observations after re-watching the TV broadcast of their 23-10 win over the New York Giants.
Darrel Young kept the football from his first career NFL touchdown last season, and he made sure to get the one he carried into the end zone Sunday in the Washington Redskins' 23-10 win over the New York Giants.
Rex Grossman did his best Joe Namath impersonation after the Washington Redskins' 23-10 victory over the New York Giants on Sunday. As he trotted into the tunnel, the first player off the field, he wagged his index finger at the Giants fans who were showering him with pleasantries not suitable for print.
A review of the best and worst performances by the Washington Redskins’ offense and some observations after re-watching the TV broadcast of their 34-27 loss to the New England Patriots.
A review of the best and worst performances by the Washington Redskins' offense and some observations after rewatching the TV broadcast of their 34-19 loss to the New York Jets.
Willie Smith has been on the Washington Redskins' 53-man roster since final cuts Labor Day weekend, though you'd never know it from watching their games.
The Washington Redskins reported to work Sunday clinging to a flicker of hope. It wasn't necessarily about qualifying for the playoffs, mind you. They hoped that what they accomplished offensively the past two weeks was hard evidence that they had distanced themselves from the embarrassments of earlier this season.
A review of the best and worst performances by the Washington Redskins' offense and some observations after re-watching the TV broadcast of their 27-24 overtime loss to the Dallas Cowboys.