- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Logan Paulsen Items
A review of the best and worst performances by the Washington Redskins' offense and some observations after re-watching the TV broadcast of their 23-10 win over the New York Giants.
Darrel Young kept the football from his first career NFL touchdown last season, and he made sure to get the one he carried into the end zone Sunday in the Washington Redskins' 23-10 win over the New York Giants.
Rex Grossman did his best Joe Namath impersonation after the Washington Redskins' 23-10 victory over the New York Giants on Sunday. As he trotted into the tunnel, the first player off the field, he wagged his index finger at the Giants fans who were showering him with pleasantries not suitable for print.
A review of the best and worst performances by the Washington Redskins’ offense and some observations after re-watching the TV broadcast of their 34-27 loss to the New England Patriots.
A review of the best and worst performances by the Washington Redskins' offense and some observations after rewatching the TV broadcast of their 34-19 loss to the New York Jets.
Willie Smith has been on the Washington Redskins' 53-man roster since final cuts Labor Day weekend, though you'd never know it from watching their games.
The Washington Redskins reported to work Sunday clinging to a flicker of hope. It wasn't necessarily about qualifying for the playoffs, mind you. They hoped that what they accomplished offensively the past two weeks was hard evidence that they had distanced themselves from the embarrassments of earlier this season.
A review of the best and worst performances by the Washington Redskins' offense and some observations after re-watching the TV broadcast of their 27-24 overtime loss to the Dallas Cowboys.
The Washington Redskins churned out several big individual performances Sunday in their 27-24 overtime loss to the Cowboys, but perhaps no one made the Dallas sideline hold its collective breath as much as Brandon Banks.