- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Latest Logan Thomas Items
The Arizona Cardinals have signed three more draft picks - quarterback Logan Thomas of Virginia Tech, defensive lineman Ed Stinson of Alabama and wide receiver Walt Powell of Murray State.
Arizona rookie quarterback Logan Thomas rejects the "project" label and says he's a lot closer to being ready to play in the NFL than people think.
Coach Bruce Arians had downplayed the idea of taking a quarterback in later rounds, but he reportedly loved what he saw during in-person visits with Thomas.
It took a few hours on the final day of the NFL draft for A.J. McCarron, Aaron Murray and Zach Mettenberger to finally hear their names called.
The Cardinals drafted Virginia Tech quarterback Logan Thomas with their fourth round selection, hoping to groom him behind Carson Palmer.
The Arizona Cardinals finally made their much-anticipated move at quarterback in the NFL draft, selecting Virginia Tech's Logan Thomas in the fourth round on Saturday.
A.J. McCarron led Alabama to two national titles, but had to wait until the 164th overall spot to be selected by Cincinnati. Georgia's Aaron Murray went one pick earlier Saturday to Kansas City. LSU's Zach Mettenberger didn't go until the sixth round, to Tennessee.
The Hokies opened up spring practice Thursday and Mark Leal took an important step towards becoming the team's next starting quaterback.
Former Texas Tech quarterback Michael Brewer says he will transfer to Virginia Tech, where he can compete to replace Logan Thomas.