- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
Logos Bible Software
Latest Logos Bible Software Items
Tuesday morning, at a worship gathering held near Baltimore-Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport, the speaker stopped short as he began to give an instruction familiar to generations of Protestants: "Please open your Bibles and turn to ... "
Even in a nation where 1 in 5 people, reportedly, claim no spiritual affiliation whatsoever, the Bible and its words continue to have an impact in the lives of millions — and on the society in which they live.
Logos Bible Software might seem an odd company to bring the previously untranslated works of Thomas Aquinas to the masses. Indeed, it might seem an odd company to bring us holy books, period. Then again, perhaps it is only fitting that in the quest to bring ancient religious writings into the modern digital age, Bill Gates' progeny shall lead us.
At first encounter, the HTC JetStream tablet computer can be as captivating as a young Audrey Hepburn first contemplating the display windows of Tiffany & Co. in New York City. Its 32 GB of memory, stunning 10-inch color screen and touch interface all impress.
You may — or may not — be able to buy Acer's seemingly new desktop, all-in-one computer, the Acer Aspire Z5700-U3112. And when you do, you may or may not be happy with your choice.
This may — or may not — happen to you, but I bet you can relate: There are files on your computer at work that might be very useful to have at home, or you have portable devices such as an Apple iPhone or iPad or a Google Android-based phone, and while you set these up at home, you would rather synchronize those devices at work, or vice versa.