- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
By Brahma Chellaney
Beijing's creeping aggression signals a challenge to U.S. presence in the Asian Pacific
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Lon Kruger
Tubby Smith has joined what was already an impressive roster of men's basketball coaches in the Big 12.
The Portland Trail Blazers hired Terry Stotts as head coach on Tuesday, filling the NBA's last coaching vacancy.
Oklahoma had about one quarter of its recruiting days this season taken away by the NCAA on Friday as punishment for committing major violations while the men's basketball program already was on probation.
New Oklahoma men's basketball coach Lon Kruger will have 20 hours of private plane usage and bonuses of up to $175,000 under terms of his new contract.
Before they became new Big 12 head basketball coaches, Missouri's Frank Haith and Texas A&M's Billy Kennedy had already known each other nearly two decades.
The Big 12 will have a new look in men's basketball next season and not just because Nebraska and Colorado are leaving.
The University of Oklahoma's Board of Regents is expected to vote this week on the contract terms of new Sooners basketball coach Lon Kruger.
New UNLV coach Dave Rice promised Monday that the Runnin' Rebels will get back to their well-known up-tempo style.
UNLV hired BYU associate coach Dave Rice as its head basketball coach Sunday, picking him to return to the school where he was an assistant under four head coaches for 11 seasons.
Oklahoma finally made an offer that Lon Kruger couldn't refuse.
Lon Kruger is taking on another rebuilding project, this time at Oklahoma.
Yes, it really was this season that Villanova was rolling and thinking about a Big East title. The Wildcats hit No. 5 in the poll. They were 16-1. They knocked off tournament-bound teams.
Coach Bruce Weber has no doubt that the NCAA tournament bracket his Illinois team shares with UNLV and Kansas was not done by accident.
Rick Pitino has been friends with UNLV coach Lon Kruger a long time.
Oklahoma head coach Lon Kruger argues a call during the first half of the championship game against the Michigan State in the Coaches vs. Cancer NCAA college basketball game on Saturday, Nov. 23, 2013, in New York.
Oklahoma head coach Lon Kruger yells during the first half of an NCAA college basketball game against Alabama in Dallas, Friday, Nov. 8, 2013.