- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - London Heathrow Airport
London Heathrow Airport or Heathrow , in the London Borough of Hounslow, is the busiest airport in the United Kingdom and the fourth busiest airport in the world (as of 2010) in terms of total passenger traffic, handling more international passengers than any other airport around the globe. It is also the busiest airport in the European Union by passenger traffic and the second busiest in Europe given the number of traffic movements, with a figure surpassed only by Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport. - Source: Wikipedia
The mystery began in September when residents of a suburban street in the Mortlake neighborhood of West London woke up on a quiet Sunday morning to find the crumpled body of a black man on the sidewalk of Portman Avenue, near a convenience store, an upscale lingerie shop and a storefront offering Chinese medical cures.
Basking in post-Olympic glory, Britain succumbed to reality Monday with commuters venturing back to work and Heathrow Airport experiencing one of its busiest days ever.
The opening ceremony is still 11 days away, but for athletes and Londoners, the Olympics started Monday.
The opening ceremony still is 11 days away, but for athletes and Londoners, the Olympics started Monday. Thousands of competitors descended upon the Athletes Village and training camps, Heathrow Airport experienced its busiest day ever, London drivers grappled with the city's first "Games Lane" and preparations shifted into the highest gear.