- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - London Heathrow Airport
London Heathrow Airport or Heathrow , in the London Borough of Hounslow, is the busiest airport in the United Kingdom and the fourth busiest airport in the world (as of 2010) in terms of total passenger traffic, handling more international passengers than any other airport around the globe. It is also the busiest airport in the European Union by passenger traffic and the second busiest in Europe given the number of traffic movements, with a figure surpassed only by Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport. - Source: Wikipedia
The mystery began in September when residents of a suburban street in the Mortlake neighborhood of West London woke up on a quiet Sunday morning to find the crumpled body of a black man on the sidewalk of Portman Avenue, near a convenience store, an upscale lingerie shop and a storefront offering Chinese medical cures.
Basking in post-Olympic glory, Britain succumbed to reality Monday with commuters venturing back to work and Heathrow Airport experiencing one of its busiest days ever.
The opening ceremony is still 11 days away, but for athletes and Londoners, the Olympics started Monday.
The opening ceremony still is 11 days away, but for athletes and Londoners, the Olympics started Monday. Thousands of competitors descended upon the Athletes Village and training camps, Heathrow Airport experienced its busiest day ever, London drivers grappled with the city's first "Games Lane" and preparations shifted into the highest gear.