- Sen. Rand Paul: ‘I am seriously thinking about’ running for president in 2016
- Sleet, ice, deepfreeze hit large swath of U.S.
- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
Latest London Knights Items
The first fight Craig Laughlin ever got into in the NHL was against Dale Hunter. Not physically imposing with his size, the 5-foot-10, 200-pound Hunter made up for it with his fists and the way he played hockey.
With the trade deadline approaching at 3 p.m. EST, the Washington Capitals made a move Monday afternoon to bolster their playoff chances by picking up veteran defenseman Dennis Wideman from the Florida Panthers.