- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Fourth Amendment says Obama is not at liberty to collect metadata
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - London Woodberry
Maryland's last College Cup appearance was its 2008 national title, which is hardly an eternity. For a program that's reached the national semifinals six times between 1998 and 2008, though, it's a noticeable drought.
Will Swaim's career probably had not unfolded as he'd imagined it would when he was Maryland's starting goalkeeper as a freshman.
"We haven't made a final four, which is just below the standard of what we've wanted to do," defender London Woodberry said. "I think being seniors, and me, John [Stertzer] and Taylor have been such good friends for four years, going out on top this year would be the best gift for all three of us."
"We were pretty concerned," defender London Woodberry said. "In the wintertime, we wanted to have some keepers around, but we were happy to get him back. We were thankful for that."