- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - London
Eugene is bidding to bring track and field's world championships to the United States for the first time.
The last of the elite runners to arrive in London but the first over the line, Wilson Kipsang's week of travel chaos had no impact on his marathon running. The world record-holder saw off a strong field to capture his second London title by breaking the course record on Sunday.
Irreverent musical "The Book of Mormon" and hit geopolitical drama "Chimerica" were the big winners Sunday at Britain's Olivier stage awards, on a night when London's small theaters flexed their substantial muscle.
A new play about Britain's future king is getting rave reviews. Once it would have been theatrical treason.
Our fascination with mummies never gets old. Now the British Museum is using the latest technology to unwrap their ancient mysteries.
Surveying the state of the sport he dominated for so many years, running great Haile Gebrselassie sees a bleak future.
British police are investigating the unexplained death of 25-year-old celebrity Peaches Geldof and say they will hand their findings to a coroner.
In a north London hospital, scientists are growing noses, ears and blood vessels in a bold attempt to make body parts in the laboratory.
Australia will be returning for its third consecutive World Cup with its toughest assignment to date - Group B matches against defending champion Spain, 2010 finalist Netherlands and Chile.
Mo Farah had just been draped in a Union Jack on the New York half-marathon finish line when he lost consciousness and collapsed on the chilly road.
Jean Paul Gaultier cannot stop gushing about his love for all things British - the punks, the humor, the tartan, David Bowie - all vital inspirations to the French designer.
Entertainer Bob Geldof's agent says his 25-year-old daughter Peaches has died. .
Model and media personality Peaches Geldof, the second daughter of Irish singer Bob Geldof and member of a talented, troubled family who grew up in the glare of Britain's tabloid press, was found dead Monday at age 25.
Would you like some kitten with your coffee?
Cambridge is counting on its smallest crew member to make the most of its weight advantage against Oxford on Sunday in the annual Boat Race.