- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
- Friend of bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty of impeding probe
- Train with MH17 plane crash bodies leaves rebel town in Ukraine
- Half of Colorado voters are OK with Hobby Lobby decision, poll shows
- HIV-killing condom to soon hit shelves in Australia
- Estonia pulls plug on Steven Seagal over praise for Putin
- Lawyer: Pelvic exam pics cost Hopkins $190 million
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - London
Elaine Stritch, the brash theater performer whose gravelly, gin-laced voice and impeccable comic timing made her a Broadway legend, has died. She was 89.
Italy's Vincenzo Nibali retains the overall leader's yellow jersey with a 2-second lead on the most likely contenders to win the three-week race in Paris on July 27.
The London Bridge is not falling down, despite a British tabloid saying that the western Arizona tourist attraction could be bulldozed to make way for drug tourism.
Some cities go to extreme lengths to prevent the homeless from loitering, but is it right?
Rested and healthy following an 18-month sabbatical — if crisscrossing the country and the world as the face of your sport can be called a sabbatical — a familiar feeling returned. "I just figured it was time to go back," she said.
Trust in American diplomacy has faded dramatically over the past months, and President Obama obviously has no clue as to how to retrieve the nation's lost international prestige.
British boxers Carl Froch and George Groves were given a taste of the atmosphere they can expect in their super-middleweight world title rematch when an estimated 7,000 raucous fans turned out just to watch their weigh-in on Friday.
George Michael's spokeswoman says the singer is "resting" after receiving hospital treatment for an undisclosed ailment.
Years of public officials' attempts to reduce London's carbon dioxide emissions have inadvertently resulted in a "public health catastrophe," environmentalists charge.
Kerri Walsh Jennings got to know April Ross while staring across the sand at her on beach volleyball courts around the world - including the Olympic final in London at the 2012 Games.
Curtis Lazar scored at 2:42 of the third overtime to give the Edmonton Oil Kings a 4-3 victory over the Val-d'Or Foreurs on Friday night in the longest game in Memorial Cup history.
Dubbed the most lucrative match in club football, Saturday's Championship playoff final between Queens Park Rangers and Derby is staying faithful to its reputation.
"Miss Saigon" has returned to London, helicopter and all - but will it take off?
He was the prince who helped make the Rolling Stones as rich as kings.
Scott Kosmachuk scored three goals and the Guelph Storm beat the host London Knights 7-2 on Wednesday night in the Memorial Cup to complete round-robin play 3-0.