- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - London
In response to the backlash surrounding anti-homeless spikes in a London convenient store, a Canadian charity organization has come up with a solution that provides the opposite—benches that turn into shelter for the homeless.
Elaine Stritch, the brash theater performer whose gravelly, gin-laced voice and impeccable comic timing made her a Broadway legend, has died. She was 89.
Italy's Vincenzo Nibali retains the overall leader's yellow jersey with a 2-second lead on the most likely contenders to win the three-week race in Paris on July 27.
The London Bridge is not falling down, despite a British tabloid saying that the western Arizona tourist attraction could be bulldozed to make way for drug tourism.
Some cities go to extreme lengths to prevent the homeless from loitering, but is it right?
Rested and healthy following an 18-month sabbatical — if crisscrossing the country and the world as the face of your sport can be called a sabbatical — a familiar feeling returned. "I just figured it was time to go back," she said.
Trust in American diplomacy has faded dramatically over the past months, and President Obama obviously has no clue as to how to retrieve the nation's lost international prestige.
British boxers Carl Froch and George Groves were given a taste of the atmosphere they can expect in their super-middleweight world title rematch when an estimated 7,000 raucous fans turned out just to watch their weigh-in on Friday.
George Michael's spokeswoman says the singer is "resting" after receiving hospital treatment for an undisclosed ailment.
Years of public officials' attempts to reduce London's carbon dioxide emissions have inadvertently resulted in a "public health catastrophe," environmentalists charge.
Kerri Walsh Jennings got to know April Ross while staring across the sand at her on beach volleyball courts around the world - including the Olympic final in London at the 2012 Games.
Curtis Lazar scored at 2:42 of the third overtime to give the Edmonton Oil Kings a 4-3 victory over the Val-d'Or Foreurs on Friday night in the longest game in Memorial Cup history.
Dubbed the most lucrative match in club football, Saturday's Championship playoff final between Queens Park Rangers and Derby is staying faithful to its reputation.
"Miss Saigon" has returned to London, helicopter and all - but will it take off?