- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Blame Washington's intelligence failure, not lack of police
Topic - London'S Tate Modern Museum
A Russian man has claimed responsibility for scrawling graffiti on a mural by modern American master Mark Rothko at London's Tate Modern museum, saying Monday he never intended to decrease the work's value.
British police on Monday arrested the man who told journalists he was responsible for scrawling graffiti on a mural by modern American master Mark Rothko at London's Tate Modern museum.