- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
By Donald Lambro
Growth spikes are little more than trend-free anomalies
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Longfellows Youth Academy
Bishop Eddie Long said Sunday that he will fight allegations that he lured young men into sexual relationships, stressing that he would be back to lead the church the next week.
The pastor accused of using a program to groom young men for sexual relationships billed the boys academy as a "rite of passage," teaching students about interest rates, Social Security and sexual control, even making them carry a card that listed three things they could be doing rather than having sex.