- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Lonnie Pryor
Anxious to avoid an Orange Bowl shocker, the Florida State Seminoles kept getting tricked.
Anxious to avoid an Orange Bowl shocker, the Florida State Seminoles kept getting tricked. An onside kick fooled them, as did a fake punt, and a pooch punt by Northern Illinois' star quarterback. But the final score was no surprise.
Lonnie Pryor got around the left side for a career-long 60-yard touchdown run, and No. 13 Florida State led No. 16 Northern Illinois 7-3 after the opening quarter of the Orange Bowl on Tuesday night.
EJ Manuel completed 21 of 28 passes for 242 yards, including a 6-yard touchdown pass to Rashad Greene with 11 seconds left in the half, and No. 13 Florida State led No. 16 Northern Illinois 14-3 at intermission of the Orange Bowl on Tuesday night.
"I'm glad I'm a Nole, and I'm glad the seniors went out with a bang," Pryor said. "I always wanted to be MVP of a bowl, and I told myself that every time I get the ball, to try to make a big play."