- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest L'Oreal Items
The cosmetics and beauty company L'Oreal was left "gobsmacked" after Adele reportedly walked away from a roughly $19 million (12 million pounds sterling) contract to be the makeup giant's new face.
Eva Longoria hasn't slowed down since "Desperate Housewives" signed off after eight seasons last year. In fact, the actress says the word "lazy" isn't in her vocabulary.
While the Academy Award-winning actress celebrates her birthday, The List looks at some decisions Jane Fonda won't be celebrating.
A Chinese city announced Tuesday it has scrapped plans for a copper plant, apparently in response to thousands of people protesting the project's possible public health risks.
Amazon.com wants ".joy," Google wants ".love" and L'Oreal wants ".beauty."
There's definitely an Indian vibe at Cannes this year - something Sonam Kapoor is proud of.
Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan says his superstar son and daughter-in-law have named their baby girl Aaradhya.
Initial charges have been filed against a photographer accused of swindling France's wealthiest woman, L'Oreal heiress Liliane Bettencourt, out of about 1 billion euros ($1.3 billion).