- Mexican train carrying 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S. derails
- Secret Service begins regular K-9 patrols around White House
- Pentagon’s human memory-chip program moves forward
- Obama blasts GOP, ignores immigration crisis in Texas speech
- Marine Warfighting Lab tests the Godzilla of amphibious assault vehicles
- Harry Reid: Birth-control ruling the worst Supreme Court decision in 25 years
- Vet suicides ‘horrible human cost’ of VA dysfunction: lawmaker
- First marijuana customer in Spokane says he was fired
- Hagel: ‘Make no mistake,’ ISIL is an ‘imminent’ threat to U.S.
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to ‘fight for national sovereignty’
By David Keene
Most Americans get their kicks from their own game
Topic - Loren Roberts
Defending champion Tom Lehman, Fred Couples, Loren Roberts and Kenny Perry headline the field for the Mississippi Gulf Resort Classic at rain-soaked Fallen Oak.
Loren Roberts shot a 69 on Sunday to win the Toshiba Classic by two strokes over Mark Calcavecchia, Tom Kite and Bernhard Langer.
OAKMONT, Pa. — Anyone who scours the results from the last several U.S. Opens contested at Oakmont will notice the strangest of scoring dichotomies.