- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Lorenzo Cain Items
Mike Moustakas homered twice, Eric Hosmer added three hits and the Kansas City Royals beat the Chicago Cubs 5-3 on Sunday.
The Royals have agreed to terms with 10 players not yet eligible for arbitration on major league contracts, including outfielders Lorenzo Cain and Jarrod Dyson.
If defense wins championships, the Kansas City Royals could end their 29-year playoff drought.
One label an athlete never wants is "injury prone."
The Royals have agreed to terms with seven players not yet eligible for arbitration on major league contracts, including third basemen Mike Moustakas and Danny Valencia.
Two words an athlete never wants to be labeled with are "injury prone."
Kansas City hasn't reached the postseason since 1985, the longest drought in baseball. But the Royals have built a team that should contend in 2014.
The Royals traded outfielder Melky Cabrera to the San Francisco Giants for left-hander Jonathan Sanchez on Monday, upgrading their rotation and clearing the way for hotshot prospect Lorenzo Cain to get a chance in center field.
There were 33 pitchers in Kansas City Royals uniforms at spring training Tuesday. The biggest name was the guy who wasn't here.