- GOP presses to scrap IRS commissioner position — but put in panel
- New bill would make sure women in military can get free birth control
- Trafficking bust reveals worries over missing kids; minors as young as 11 found
- Catholic League slams Obama: ‘Do Christian lives mean so little to you?’
- National laboratory cancels ‘Southern Accent Reduction’ classes after outcry
- U.S. woman with Ebola is stable, improving, son says
- Belgium pushes for clear labeling of goods from Israeli settlements
- ‘Queen of Mean’ Leona Helmsley’s former home hits market for $65M
- Florida beach-goers told to beware flesh-eating bacteria in water
- Lundergan Grimes uses ‘war on women’ strategy to attack McConnell
Topic - Loretta Yang
Loretta Yang says the statue is twice as tall as one she made in 2006 that was recognized then as the world's tallest crystal glass Buddha statue.
She says her new statue has a few tiny cracks and is "less than perfect" but it fulfills her wish to save in crystal the fading Buddha images painted on the famous Dunhuang cave walls in western China.